Nakivo Backup & Replication 10.1 with OneDrive support
The new Nakivo Backup & Replication 10.1 comes with the support for OneDrive for Business backup and HPE StoreOnce Catalyst integration.
The well known backup solution by Nakivo is constantly providing new features and enhancements covering the requests made by the most demanding administrators to better protect corporate data from vSphere, Hyper-V, and Office 365 environments as well as physical servers.
What’s new in Nakivo Backup & Replication 10.1
OneDrive for Business backup
In addition to the Office 365 backup support, with version 10.1 OneDrive for Business data can be now protected against ransomware attacks, accidental deletions and hardware malfunctions.
The following operations can be performed:
- OneDrive incremental backups are performed by Nakivo saving time and storage space.
- Files and folders can be restored to the original OneDrive or to a different OneDrive.
- You can search and browse a OneDrive backup to quickly restore requested items.
HPE StoreOnce Catalyst integration
Version 10.1 allows the integration with HPE StoreOnce Catalyst for powerful source-side deduplication to achieve faster backups, save storage space and reduce network load. The new feature brings the following benefits:
- Thanks to source-side deduplication of backups sent to HPE storage systems, backup sizes can be dramatically reduced.
- Taking benefit of Fibre Channel or Ethernet networks deduplicated and incremental backups can be sent over to avoid congestion.
- Individual files can be restored to original or custom locations from source-side deduplicated backups.
- Backups are managed and monitored from an easy and intuitive web-based interface.
- The Nakivo’s wizard allows an easy integration of StoreOnce Catalyst with Nakivo.
- Backup repositories can now be created on HPE StoreOnce Catalyst system running HPE StoreOnce 3.13.1 or higher.
VMware vSphere 7.0
The new version brings vSphere 7.0 support improvements.
Nakivo is really working hard to release new features as soon as they are available extending its set of capabilities to protect your data stored on-premises and in the cloud.
Nakivo Backup & Replication can be download as 30-day trial.